Money and currency exchange is not a problem in Shimla as there are well-known money exchangers in Simla.
Shimla Currency Exchange
While traveling in Shimla, the wisest thing to do first is to head for a money exchanger. In Shimla, currency exchange is possible at many banks and money exchange bureaus. The most popular way to carry money around is by getting along traveler's cheques. These cheques are easily redeemable at all money exchange bureaus in Shimla. However, you are advised to check the authenticity of the bureau and it is best if you approach a well-known bank or currency exchange center. Check out the list of Simla money exchangers given below.
- Grindlays Bank Limited (The Mall)
- H.P. State Co-Op. Bank (The Mall)
- Indian Bank (The Mall)
- Indian Overseas Bank (The Mall)
- Jammu And Kashmir Bank (The Mall)
- Punjab and Sind Bank (The Mall)
- Punjab National Bank (The Mall)
- State Bank of Patiala (The Mall)