Find useful information on where to eat in Shimla as well as eating out in Shimla restaurants.
Eating out in Shimla is not at all a problem, as the place has many small restaurants and local shacks along with high-rise hotels. In Shimla, most restaurants are located near The Mall. It is the most frequented place that has not only good restaurants but also small coffee joints like Café Coffee Day and Barista. You shouldn't really bother about what to eat in Shimla as most restaurants have a variety of cuisines to offer and you won't feel bored eating the same thing again and again. Given here is a list of Shimla restaurants where you can have a delicious and affordable meal.
- Alfa Restaurant (The Mall)
- Ashiana Goofa Restaurant (The Ridge)
- Baljees (The Mall)
- Cecil (The Oberoi)
- Devicos (The Mall)
- Embassy Restaurant (The Mall)
- Fascination Restaurant (The Mall)
- Himani Restaurant (The Mall)
- India Coffee House (The Mall)
- Lutyen's Room (Springfield)
- Nalini Restaurant (The Mall)
- Solitaire Restaurant (The Mall)